Measure the current flow in circuits at the fuse socket
The PlusQuip Fuse Current Tester can perform circuit current tests on several blade fuse type sockets, or at the battery posts or component. It is hand held for easy use and is self-powered by a 9V battery.
It comes complete with three adapter harnesses which allows for versatility in the electrical circuits that can be measured and is a time saving device that all technicians should possess in their tool kits.
- Simply remove the fuse and insert the required tester adapter.
- Easy to read LCD display with backlight option (Numerical and bar-type displays)
- Includes HOLD and ZERO functions to allow for accurate diagnosis
- Suitable for both passenger and commercial vehicle electrical circuits.
- Includes 3 adapter sets:
- Standard ATO blade fuse type
- Mini blade fuse type
- Fused alligator clips to suit non blade fuse connectors
- Range - 30A / 48V / DC / AC to an accuracy of 0-30A +/- 2.0%
With the peak amp monitor function unusually high intermittent current draw in the circuit can be identified.
The standard 4mm diameter banana adaptors on the harness also allow compatibility with other probes if required.
- Range 0-30A / 0-48V / DC / AC
Accuracy +/- 2%
Fuse Type - Mini / Standard ATO
Max. Load – 30A/48V for Max. 10 seconds
Operating temperature: 0 to 50 degrees Celsius
Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degrees Celsius
Relative humidity: <70% operating, <80% storage
Operating altitude: 2000m max.
Self-powered by a 9V battery (not included)
The kit includes:
- 1 x 9V Fuse Current Tester unit.
- 1 set x Alligator Clips
- 1 set x Standard Fuse Plug Set (ATO type)
- 1 set x Mini Fuse Plug Set (Mini blade type)
Weight: 0.4 kg
- EQP-117 User Guide PDF