The EQP-112 Ignition Tester is a portable tool for testing a variety of ignition coils off the vehicle to determine if the output spark is acceptable.
This off car ignition coil tester allows for a variety of ignition coil and ignition coil pack types to be operated off the vehicle to observe and determine the spark output condition.
This test unit is capable of testing:
- Standard ignition coils
- Ignition coils and coil packs with integrated module
- Waste spark coil packs
- Coil over plug individual units
Two output sockets on the front of the unit allow for a simulated MODULE OUTPUT for operating standard ignition coils and a SIGNAL OUTPUT for operating Ignition coils with integrated modules.
The sturdy, easily adjustable spark electrodes allow for a gap range to suit a variety of ignition coils and are easily visible during the testing process.
Can output two sets of drive signals at the same time; Has anti-interference ability, good stability, high load capacity;
Small, easy to use;
Output signal divided into “direct signal” and “within module” signal allows ignition coil with integrated module and without module to be tested; Discharging electrode spark gaps are easily adjustable.
WARNING: As with all ignition systems it is important to be cautious of the high voltage output during the testing procedure.
Power supply: 12V DC via vehicle battery or separate power supply. (Not included)
- Ignition Coil Tester 12V
- High-Voltage Leads (Red x 1, Black x 1)
- Discharge Electrodes (Metal x 1, Plastic x 1)
- 2-Core Cable for testing ignition coils WITHOUT module
- 3 Core Cable for testing ignition coils WITH module
- User Manual
- Bonus - Ignition Coils and Modules Pin Out Diagrams booklet
- EQP-112 Full User Manual PDF