Multi-Function Jump Starter Battery Charger Power Bank
The PlusQuip EQP-116 multi-function compact jump starter/ power bank can provide an emergency jump start on a 12V vehicle battery or recharge your mobile phone, tablet, GPS, Camera, PSP, MP3/MP4 or laptop computer.
One of the smallest and lightest portable jump starters available with a capacity of 12000mAh the EQP-116 utilises a lithium polymer internal battery to deliver a 200 Amp starting current and 400 Amp peak current. The unit is fast charging and has low self-discharge, and can be recharged and discharged up to 1000 times.
Includes 3 power outlets and 1 USB port, and features 5 LED’s indicating available charge.
The EQP-116 also incorporates a LED lighting system with portable illumination, strobe, and SOS signal functions.
The ultra-portable light weight jump starter is only 160 x 76 x 30mm and 400 grams.
CCA - 222A
Jump Start - Starting Current: 200A (peak current 400A)
DC Output voltage/current: 12V/2A; 19V/3.5A
USB Output voltage/current: 5V/2A
Charge Cycle times: >1000 times
Complete charging Time: 2-3 Hours
1 x 12V portable auto multi-function compact volt jump starter power unit.
1 set x Battery clips with rust and corrosion resistant iron-plated copper inserts
14 x Mobile phone, notebook and digital device plugs
2 x Mobile phone and notebook adapter cables
1 x 12V Car charger
1 x Storage / Carry Case
Weight: 0.45 kg
Jump Start 12V vehicle:
- Ensure the number of charge indicator LEDs is 3 or more.
- Connect the RED battery clip to the vehicles battery positive (+) terminal and connect the BLACK clip to the vehicles battery negative (-) terminal.
- Plug the cord of jumper cable into the jump start battery clamp socket.
- Start the vehicle.
- Once the When the vehicle is started, remove the jumper cable from jump starter power unit and disconnect RED and BLACK clamps to the vehicle battery terminals within 30 seconds.
- Leave the vehicle's engine running.
Charge electronic device:
- Select the appropriate voltage and connector for the electronic device to charge or operate (using device as a power supply).
- Press the switch to start charging once your device is connected. If you unplug the cable during the charge the auto-sleep function will operate in approximately 20 seconds.
- During the charging of your device, the LED lights indicate the power level of the built-in battery. One LED indicates 20% balance, two LED’s indicate 40% balance, and so on. The built-in battery is empty when all LED lights start to flash.
- Press the switch five seconds to start. If you want to use LED for illumination and select the status (light, strobe, SOS, close) by pressing the switch.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place and away direct sunlight.